1 / SERVICE DIRECTORYProvide a comprehensive database that enables consumers to quickly locate local programs and services and make informed choices about what they need.
2 / CRISIS SERVICESOffer quick reference to all local emergency and crisis intervention programs in your area.
3 / LIBRARYAssembles more than 30,000 high-quality articles, fact sheets and interactive tools in English - and more than 10,000 in Spanish.
4 / eLEARNINGFree online training for consumers and a comprehensive online solution for professional CEUs.
The Network of Care was specifically recommended to all states and counties by the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health. This unique and successful program has served tens of millions of consumers during the past decade. It can be easily replicated and customized for any county and state in the nation.
Mark Refowitz, Behavioral Health
Director, Orange County (Calif.)
Health Care Agency
During the past decade, the Network of Care suite of products has served more than 30 million persons across the nation and trained hundreds of thousands - in person and online - via our Learning Management System. The Call Center application has served hundreds of thousands of consumers.
More NOC key features:
- The Learning Center is designed to educate, inform, and provide access to the most relevant information available for a particular subject area.
- Each portal is fully customized to serve the local area, and a user-friendly client interface enables Network of Care partners to easily display local content throughout the site.
- An advanced Social Networking platform is designed to promote collaboration and coordination across diverse groups in each community.
- Both HIPAA- and HL7-compliant, the Personal Health Record stores valuable medical and legal information and documents. It integrates seamlessly with the Network of Care.
- A Call Center application that records and tracks information about a client's specific and unmet needs. Customize fields for data collection; make direct referrals to providers, and produce the reports you need.